Weather Man Weather Man

Meh

I first read Pinecone's review I immediately clicked useless.

But after watching the flash, I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with Pinecone. Some of the jokes were funny, but the immediate and poorly voiced laughing following everything really killed it.

Good animation and voiceover. Gotta work on the humor.

It's Still Me It's Still Me

I don't usually log in anymore

But I felt that I had to log in for this one. I loved each and every one of your videos and this one had the same goofy style of animation. But what struck me was that this actually had a really deep message. I hope it doesn't come out like an insult, but I really didn't expect it to have such a deep meaning inside of it, you know?

I'll leave before there are any more "I can't believe this is on frontpage!" or "Stop doing drugs!"

Good work. Don't leave.

u mania 2 trailer u mania 2 trailer

Can't wait!

Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut Me Up

Great use of it xD

Christmas Humor Christmas Humor

Better intro:

Look. Instead of going frame by frame writing a little piece of the word (like in the beginning's "Christmas Humor") instead, write out the whole piece, very neatly, and then go frame by frame erasing a part of it, backwards. Voila!

NedenAnimator responds:

ino that, jus cbf doing it. the animation isnt a big thing.. i jus made it quick. no care at all, jus done it.
if i had been working on it for weeks, then i wud have made it better.

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Simply astounding!

I have been a hardcore C.F. player for the majority of my ssb career. I knew about the knee, but its about time it got its proper video!

The Jersey Devil The Jersey Devil

Aww darn

I was hoping to see the devil listening to the ipod the kid dropped earlier at the end of the movie :(

Good flash anyway.

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

Amazing

I very rarely add to favorites. Lets just say this was well worth it.

EW Halloween Special EW Halloween Special

heh

Funny, i just finished watching all your flashes, one after another, and suddenly this comes up. Great. I love it.

I liked zombie nation more tho :(

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Cliffhanger- Gasp!

Moar Madness?

Olympic Love Olympic Love

lol

Its supposed to be a 20 over a 12. But it also does look like a bj. High five for finding that.