no.3 no.3

Nice song.

So relaxing, yet intense. Kinda like watching an exciting movie, ya know? Where you blood is pumping but your doing nothing.

Can't explain it. Love it.

{dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered] {dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered]

Damn...

Whenever i listen to any of your songs a story just flows into my head.

Its actually a little creepy >.>

4.49 -> 4.51, your welcome :D

Legend of Zelda (cinema open) Legend of Zelda (cinema open)

Amazing

Im not one to rate music, i usually just skim, but this really caught my attention, and it was great. The slow and low beginning really caught my attention, kind of like entering somewhere unfamiliar to you and as you look around you hear more and more. It steadily transitions to a low sad music, but then changes into a strong and bold rythm. I could definitly imagine this in a zelda game.

10/10 5/5

LoZ - Warrior Spirit Within LoZ - Warrior Spirit Within

All of your work is great!

You really need to send a nice folder full of you collections to Nintendo. I stumbled upon one of your songs and i just had to listen to em all. I'm no music critic, but this is really good and i wouldn't be suprised to see this in one of the next zelda games.

==(Troposphere Remix)== ==(Troposphere Remix)==

Say..

Mind if i use this for the menu loop for my crappy project? I really like it tranquility.

Buoy responds:

Feel free to do that. According to NG rules you can use it for whatever you want as long as it's non-commercial, so ;P

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

Love it.

All of the SC Guitar Maniac DX 2 songs are getting up up up!

I love this song and i would've never heard it if it wasnt for that game.

Cheers.

==(Lucid Dream)== ==(Lucid Dream)==

Nice smooth music.

4.41 to 4.43 thanks to me >:D.

I like it. This is the song i could sleep to. I meant that in a good way =]

Buoy responds:

Yeah... those voice samples were taken out of an mp3 made for being played while you're already asleep so you're right

thanks for the review and votey